Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 26--A funny story (true)

As I have mentioned before, I am terrified of birds.  So this is going to be another bird story.  I was trying to get in shape after I started college.  The freshmen 15 hit me hard...too much Papa John's.  My roommate and I decided to go running.  My college had a footbridge over a busy street that had several trees at the very end.  We took the first step off the bridge next to the trees and out comes this tremendous flock of birds!!!  Ok, the terror immediately sets in!  I take cover in the tuck and roll position and end up rolling all the way down the hill into the parking lot below!  Luckily there was a nice concrete parking block to stop me.  I just turned around and walked back to my room.  That was enough running for me that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment