Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weight Loss

Ok, I have been lazy!  I know it.  I am only exercising one day a week and haven't even been following my South Beach for the past two weeks!  So tomorrow is the day, I am back on the wagon...no more bread and potatoes for me.  I know this weight loss has been beneficial for me, I had a 27/28 day cycle this time!  Who knew weight loss, exercise and cutting out carbs would be so helpful, ummm, yeah, my doctors that's who!  My endo and gyno have both been telling me for  a year to lose weight and exercise that I would be surprised at how much it would help.  I am kind of ticked off that they were right!  hahahaha!  So here I go, back on the diet!

On the baby making front, I am DYING to know the results of D's SA.  It is taking every ounce of self-control I have not to call the office to get the numbers.  I don't know what exactly I would do with the numbers when I got them, but I just know I would feel better if I had them.  He goes for the next SA on the 23rd and we go to the Urologist on the 25th, so I am going to wait and not be ONE OF THOSE patients.  I have my fingers crossed for good news though.  If D's SAs come back fine then it is my turn to go and have some testing.  I will have the HSG done to make sure my tubes are clear.  I have had the routine blood work done with my Endocrinologist which led to my PCOS diagnosis.  I need to get put on D's insurance so I can have some IF coverage before I start anything else.  So that's where we are.  Not really any further along, but so much further along!  I will update as soon as I get the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment