Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Where has time gone?

I cannot believe how quickly time flies (whether we want it to or not!).  So let's see, what has happened since my last blog.  Nothing too much.  Just been crafting a little more and trying to get a little side business going with my bows and totes.  I am sort of afraid of doing it.  There are so many different variables.  I think once I set it into motion, it will be lucrative.  I have a sweet friend helping me get it all sorted out so hopefully it will all work.  The money I make from my new little business is going into our vacation fund!  D and I have not been anywhere significant since our honeymoon so it is time!

Baby front is just hanging out in the same old holding pattern as normal.  I will test on the 16th if no period.  If I do start, then it is semen analysis time.  I can no longer put it off thinking, this will be it.  Denial has been my best friend lately.  But that time is over and it is time to take my future into my own hands.  Wish me luck!

I hope this post finds you all well.  I promise I am going to try to be a better blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment