Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Saturday!

It's11:30 on a Saturday morning and I am still in my pjs!  It is wonderful sitting under my blanket watching TV!  There has been a chill in the air this week, so of course I have been in the mood for soups so I made us chili for supper last night.  I think the first pot of chili in the fall is such a wonderful treat!  I think I have hit the full fall mode, I will snap out of it when it is 90 degrees next week, but for right now I am enjoying it!  I might put up my fall decorations this weekend...if I ever get out of my pjs!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  It is a gorgeous day here today, I might eventually get dressed and enjoy it!

Update on D: he is fine!  Shocker that he overreacted to his, ahem, problem.  He spoke with his doctor on the phone this week to let him know what was going on since he is still working out of town.  The doctor gave him some suggestions on things to do to help him alleviate his problem.  That is all I will say about it since some of my readers actually know my husband....lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment