Thursday, September 22, 2011

So....I am fat

I attended my first Weight Watchers meeting today.  I am overweight, according to my Wii Fit, I am morbidly obese.  It groans when I step on it, of course I tell myself that it does that  for everyone!  So I am going to work the plan and plan the work! Do you know what is the saddest part of this whole deal is?!  I get the absolute lowest number of points per day!  What the heck is that all about!?  Anyway, since I did not know all the new point values for food, I did not plan dinner so I went to KFC to get some grilled chicken, yeah a 13 minute wait!  We all know I do not have the patience to wait for 13 minutes for food!  I need immediate gratification!  I got original recipe and only went over my daily point value by 1 point today!  Yay!  I feel pretty good about things.  I know I can lose the weight if I just write down what I eat and start exercising.  Running my mouth does not count as exercise...or so I am told!  So of course, exercise is going to start on Monday!  I need to find something that is easy on my old lady feet!  Plantar Fasciitis is a horrible affliction!  I loved pilates and yoga the first time I did Weight Watchers and lost 40 lbs!  I have now found those 40 pounds and I will raise you about 10 more.  Not good!  I blame it on being happy.  You know that content feeling you get once things seems to fall into place, yeah...apparently that makes you fat.  Oh wait, maybe it's the ice cream...or the cookies, or eating out every night.  Nah, that can't be it!  :)

So wish me luck, my goal is to lose 20 lbs by my birthday.  I have 15 weeks to do it in!  I think I can, I think I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment