Sunday, September 25, 2011

Update on my Weight Loss Endeavor

I am still working on the Weight Watchers plan, but I can certainly tell that I am "dieting".  I dreamed about cinnamon rolls last night.  I think my subconscious knows there is a tube of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls in my fridge.  I thought about making them this morning, but I did not.  I decided that 10 points per cinnamon roll is not worth it.  I might make a sugar free apple pie instead.  I am REALLLLLLLY needing something sweet today.  To let you know how bad it is (apparently the dreaming about food is not enough), I have been looking up the point values for donuts, ice cream cones...etc!  I am afraid if I don't treat myself a little, I am going to completely fall off the wagon!  I was really proud of myself for not making the cinnamon rolls, I might need to throw them away so I will quit thinking about them.  I am telling myself that if I can make it through the sugar detox this week, I can make it through anything. 

I am a little worried about the trip I am getting ready to take next weekend. I am going on a "Spa Getaway" with my girlfriends.  I feel like I should explain that I bought all the snacks I am taking before I started Weight Watchers.  I have a box of Rice Krispie treats, tootsie roll pops, strawberry pop tarts and a 2 lbs bag of candy bar minis!  It's going to be a long weekend I am afraid.  Is anyone seeing the problem with the way I feel about food?  I know I have an unhealthy attraction to food, I love it!  I like to smell it, taste it, look at it, and eat it!  It triggers a joyous feeling in my brain.  I might need a 12-step program!  I will keep you all updated.  Thursday is my weigh in day!  I am hoping for at least 2 lbs gone!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment