Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

I love Wednesdays!  My kiddos do not come to school on Fridays, so I know that Wednesday means the hard part of my work week is over.  I also love my Wednesday night kiddos at church, they are so precious. 

I was just thinking today that I have so much to be thankful for.  I got to see my family last week and that was much needed.  It was not a long enough visit though.  I had not seen my mom since July, I don't think I had ever gone that long without seeing her.  I do talk to her everyday though.  I appreciate that we are so close now, I don't know what I would do without her.  I love that she is not an overbearing mother.  I can talk to her about what I need to and she will give me advice, but only if I ask for it.  She does not push her views on me.  I tend to be a poll taker...I want to know everyone's opinion on what is going on in my life!  D is just the opposite.  I don't know if that makes it good or bad for our relationship.

On a different note, I have been stressing.  Shocker for those of you who know me in real life.  D is stressing me a bit.  He is uncertain about his job.  It took him almost a year to find this job after being unemployed.  He has an interview on Monday with another company making more money, which would be nice.  However, I am just concerned that he is falling into a pattern of running from a job when it gets tough or things are not going his way, so to speak.  I am just hoping he finds something that makes him truly happy and he will stick with it.  It seems like we are always starting over.  I will just keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment