Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 2--A favorite movie

Movies, what can I say, I love them!  I have several that I really like: My Best Friend's Wedding, Bride Wars, Adventures in Babysitting, Billy Madison, Splendor in the Grass, Full Metal Jacket.  I know, I know it is an eclectic bunch, but what can I say?  There several movies that we quote frequently and crack up over!  I guess though if I HAVE to choose a favorite, I would pick Austin Power's: The Spy Who Shagged Me.  I choose this one for two reasons
1. It's freakin' hilarious! 
2. There are so many quotable lines that it never gets old!

I was in college when this movie comes out.  I was working in Housing with a friend.  We were laughing so hard quoting this movie day in and day out that the Director of Housing pulled my friend (also my boss) aside and told him that we were being too loud!  So we had to tone down our quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment