Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 20--A Hobby of mine

I like to do several different things so I am not really sure I have a "hobby" per say.  I do love shopping with all my being.  So I guess if I had to pick that would be it.  I love the thrill of finding a bargain.  I don't often buy things for myself, I love to buy things for everyone else.  I love all the little kids things that I can dig through for my nieces and nephews.  Target Dollar Bins are some of my favorite things in the world.  They make me happy.  I can always find good things for my treasure box for my preschool kiddos.  My nieces and nephews also love the cool things that I find for them.  I think shopping is the thrill of the chase.  You can scout and be stealthy to find that ever elusive "perfect catch".

No comments:

Post a Comment