Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 21--A Favorite Recipe

I love food.  I don't particularly love to cook it!  I do have a recipe that is super easy for hashbrown casserole that is my weakness!  It is easy and can be mixed up the night before and baked the next day.

1 bag of southern style hashbrowns
1 can of cream of chicken soup
12 oz of sour cream
1 stick of butter melted
2 cups of shredded cheddar
1 Tbs of salt

2 cups of crushed corn flakes
1/2 stick of melted butter

Preheat the oven to 350.  Mix the soup, sour cream, salt, butter and cheese together.  Stir in hashbrowns.  Pour into a greased, 9x13 pan.  Mix the crushed corn flakes and melted butter, sprinkle on the top of the casserole.  Bake for 1 hour.

I like it this way, but it can be a tad salty for some, you can cut the salt down if you need to.  I hope you enjoy!  This is a HUGE hit at potlucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment