Monday, February 4, 2013

An eh day

It has been one of those days where I have struggled to let my light shine.  I lost my temper at work today, which I HATE.  I work with precious kiddos and I raised my voice, not something I like to do at.all!  I have no excuse that's worth giving.  Sometimes they know how to push every button to push you over the edge and I fell off the cliff today.  The beginning of my tumble from the cliff was starting my period.  Awesome.  I knew it was coming since everything has been bringing me to tears, I have a gigantic zit beside my nose, and all I want to do is eat.  So it shouldn't be a surprise, but somehow it always takes my breath away.  Because no matter how I "try" not to get my hopes up about being pregnant, it doesn't work.

Now I will tell you all a secret, each cycle I calculate when I would be 12 weeks along so I can start planning on how I would tell people.  Lame.  So the moral of this story is don't believe me when I tell you that I try not to get my hopes up each cycle because I am a lying liar who lies.

I go for my annual exam on Friday.  I hope my period is over by that point, which it should be but of course this will probably be the period that last 7 days with a heavy flow!  I have no indication that this is going to be the case other than my crappy mood.  I am sure it is going to be my normal 2 day period that will be finished by Friday.  I will probably still be spotting but that shouldn't be a big deal, right?  I have always planned my exams around my period but this one kind of came up and bit me in the behind....lol!  And of course this is the time that I have the perfect 28 day cycle!

Enough complaining on my part.  I have good things going on in my life too.  I am going to be presenting with my boss at a summer conference which will bring in an extra $300!  That is super exciting for me, I am not sure what I will do with the money yet, but I am sure I will figure something out!

I hope tomorrow renews my light enough to let it shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment