Friday, February 1, 2013

Snow day!

It's a snow day here.  I know only in a rural area in the south would you get a snow day for less than 2 inches of snow!  D is "working" from home today so we are here together.  However that puts me in the situation of not being able to do anything I need to do because he questions me on why I am doing things.  Why don't you sit down, blah, blah, blah!  I love him, but I can't get anything done when he is home! 

Benny is such an awesome dog but if he doesn't start sleeping, he is going to be someone else's awesome dog!  He is waking up at 3 am everyday.  He does go out and potty and I put him right back into the kennel.  So here I am letting the dog cry it out at night!  I have to put headphones on so I don't hear him.  It is really hard to do and I am so exhausted!  I know it is for the best and we have to train him and not let him train us, but I am at a loss!  Of course D does not hear him at all, in fact he said, Benny slept all night!  Umm, no, he slept until 3 when I got up to let him out!

I am currently in my two week wait.  I don't know why I even bother keeping track anymore.  I never really get my hopes up, so I am not terribly upset when I am not PG!  Self-preservation is the key.  I have had a headache for a couple of days now, that's awesome.  I hate having a headache, I rarely get one so I think that makes each one worse! 

I am due for my annual exam on the 8th, that should be fun since I think I will be on my period.  Great.  I am going to get a name for a Reproductive Endocrinologist since we have been trying to get PG for almost 3 years now.  I don't know what I will do with the name yet since we are totally out of pocket for fertility treatments and we are not where I would like to be financially.  I was hoping to be debt free by the end of the year but I have had some setbacks.  There is still hope though!

I go back to the doctor for my food on  the 8th too.  I hope I can get out of the post op shoe.  This has really hindered my weight loss efforts.  I was down 10 lbs even until I gained this week.  Boo!  I am still down 8.6, but still, I am not supposed to go up!

No comments:

Post a Comment