Thursday, February 28, 2013

Is it summer vacation yet?

Oh my goodness!  This has been a week!  The weather has been horrendous this week, my kids at work are nuts and D has worked late every night this week!  I have relished in the alone time, but I might miss him a little. 

Benny has acted the fool this week too.  He has been waking up and crying in the kennel at 2:30, 2:45, 1:45....etc.  So I let him into the bedroom to sleep last night so I could sleep all night.  Well that did not work either.  He would not settle in to sleep at all.  He romped, jumped on the bed,  bounced off of me.  He was a maniac!  So I put him in the kennel and of course he cried.  So I told him to hush (lots) and he went to sleep for about an hour and started up again.  So I let him back in the bedroom, hoping he would be calm enough to sleep.  Nope.  By this time, it is around 1 am and D is still working.  He finally gets home around 1:30, but he has all kinds of paperwork he has to do.  It was around 2:30 before he finally came to bed and Benny FINALLY settled down and went to sleep.  The alarm was a rude awakening going off at 6:45!

I don't know when this turned into a blog about our dog, but it has.  I suppose since we don't have a baby, a dog will have to do for a while.

MUST CALL THE RE.  It really is on my to do list, really it is.  I am being a big fat baby, I know I am, but it's hard...runs from blog crying!  Someone hold me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment