Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 30--Goals and Aspirations for the next 365 days

1. Become even closer with my husband
2. Become a better Christian
3. Have a baby
4. Call my grandmother more often
5. Be the best teacher I can be
6. Be a positive influence in the lives of others
7. Read my Bible at least 4-5 times a week
8. Take time to appreciate the really great things I have in my life
9. Lose 30 lbs (if the baby thing is a no go or even if it is)
10. To not forget to take time to do what I need to do for me

This may seem like a totally random list and it is....but it works for me!  I totally realize that day 30 should have been finished back in April....but it didn't happen, so here it is!  I am sure if I sat here long enough I could think of a million more things to add!

No comments:

Post a Comment