Friday, July 22, 2011

Staying busy...

I like to be busy.  It is just my nature.  My mom jokes I minored in socialization in college!  I like to do things with others: lunch, shopping, working out, etc. I have several hobbies that I like to do alone like sewing and reading, etc, but I am not one to go to the movies or out to eat by myself.  That's just me.  Take it or leave it. However, I was never bothered to live by myself since I was surrounded by friends at other times.  I am a social butterfly that loves alone time..what can I say, I am a contradiction.

I have been "alone" for the past week since D has been working out of town.  He is going to be working out of town for awhile.  I have decided that I don't love this.  I am so happy he is working and loving his job but for the first time in my life....gasp: I have been a little lonely.  Don't tell him...haha!  I miss having him here when it is time for dinner, time for bed, watching TV together and all the other little things.  We have officially become the "old married couple".  The bad part is he is going to be gone through the week, home on the weekends, for a while.  The good news, I guess, is that I am going back to work in 2 weeks.

Speaking of going back to work, I am stressed about it.  I have moved to a different school.  I am leaving my friends of 10 years.  I am going to be working with all the other preschool people in my district, which is awesome.  But you know how there is "one in every crowd", we have one of those.  She is negative and talks bad about others.  I have made the decision that I am going to be the shining light.  I have decided that I am going to be the positive person even if it kills me!  It is going to be tough but I am up for the challenge.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment