Sunday, August 21, 2011

Here we go again!

It is time for another work week.  Where does the weekend go?!  We had an awesome weekend.  We celebrated D's birthday this weekend.  I cooked a big meal and his parents, sister, brother in-law and 1 year old nephew came over.  It is so sweet watching D with his nephew.  He plays with him and picks him up all the time!  He even put him to sleep this weekend!  It was so cute, I had rocked the baby, his mommy had laid down with him and finally D just told us to give him to him.  So we did and he just went and laid him on our bed and he just went right to sleep.  It probably was a coincidence, but D was so proud of himself!  They stayed all afternoon, which is unusual.  His parents were ready to leave well before his sister and she made them wait for a while before she left!  I was chuckling to myself when she told me under her breath that if they wanted to leave, then they should have driven themselves!  I was dying!  There are some interesting stories about his family that I won't go into right now, but let's just say, I am so happy we live away from them!

I hope you all have a great week and before we know it, it will be the weekend again!

No comments:

Post a Comment