Sunday, August 7, 2011

Planet of the Apes was a tearjerker...

Ok, so probably not for everyone, but it sure was for me! (Do not read any further if you do not want to know what happens in the movie)  I seriously cried through at least 1/2 the movie!  I am sure it was because the movie was incredibly sad...yeah, I am SURE that was it.  It couldn't have anything to do with me being totally over emotional, no that couldn't be it AT ALL!  First let me say that I know the "animals" used in the movie were not real, but I cried when they did animal testing...on fake animals mind you.  I cried when Caesar's, the main chimp, mother dies.  I also nearly sobbed ugly sobs when Caesar is trying to protect Will's father, and then again when Will's father dies.  I also cried at several other spots, but there are just too many to list.  I will say this about the movie, it was very good.  I actually liked it, surprisingly, I might add.  It was not my first choice of movie.  The realistic ways the chimps acted, the emotions portrayed, etc were all great!  I would recommend it, but just not when you are at the end of your 13th cycle and an emotional wreck!

I started spotting today so I am sure that I am totally out this cycle.  I will just wait until I start tomorrow to make it official on Fertility Friend.  So in mourning of another cycle down I am making my favorite comfort food for dinner!  I think it is time for us to make the next step and get D in for a semen analysis and possibly some blood work.  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment