Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sunshine sweeping the clouds away

I admit it friends, I have been in a funk.  I know it is a shock to most of you...haha!  Things are looking up, not because anything has really changed, but because I have decided that they are going to look up.  My attitude has been stinky and I truly do not like being that way.  So I am changing my attitude.  I am looking at what I have to be thankful for.  My cup runs over!  I have a wonderful husband who calls me 20 times a day just to tell me he loves me, who wants to be with me, do what makes me happy and takes wonderful care of me.  I have a great family that is there for me no matter what.  I have friends who have seen me through thick and thin, a job that I am happy to go to daily, and a church family that is there for me always.  So I am leaving the bitter hag that I feel I have become behind.  I can only do what I can do and I am not going to stress and worry.  God has a plan for us and I am going to trust in Him.  My quote of the day:

And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. Nelson Mandela

No comments:

Post a Comment